This book offers readers a foundation to understand the essence, range and reach of all technologies, both viewed individually or as part of a composite force. Most readers are limited to a partial understanding of technology - usually focused on the narrow segment they are familiar with. They do not see technology as a whole, but as an array of diversified specialties without any underlying order. They have difficulty in wisely participating in technology planning and policy.
In this book readers will learn
- A common structure underpinning all technologies
- To measure the rate of progress of individual technologies
- A natural, orderly, arrangement of technologies
- To trace the individual and co-evolution of technologies
- To anticipate the next phase in technological evolution
Be the first to know when the book is out, subscribe here.You could also participate in its development, or follow related discussions click here.