This book shows how to harvest the strongest technologies while heeding the inmost needs of people and the nurture of nature. It introduces a new format for technological knowledge. It offers three new conceptual structures: A Tablet of Technologies, The Innovation Chain and The Omega Map. It can serve as an introductory text for Engineering and Technology Management (ETM), curricula in STEM - Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics, as well as hi-tech investment courses.
In this book readers will learn
- A common structure underpinning all technologies
- To measure the rate of progress of individual technologies
- A natural, orderly, arrangement of technologies
- To trace the individual and co-evolution of technologies
- To anticipate the next phase in technological evolution
Order the book here.